Free check of application folders at the stellenwerk-Jobmesse
We check and optimize application documents!
During the job fair you can have your application documents checked by the Career Service of the Ruhr-University Bochum. Your documents will be critically read and optimized – in German or English depending on the expert. In a personal interview you will receive valuable suggestions and advice.
On the days of the fair we will advise you in particular on the following points:
- Formal and content-related corrections or suggestions for changes to the design and content of your CV and cover letter
- Tips for the application photo
- Inspection of the facilities, if requested also notes on the revision of the work certificates
Since we ideally review all application documents, your documents should contain the following information if possible
- Application folder with cover letter
- curriculum vitae and (work) certificates
- and, if available, the relevant job advertisement to which you refer.
You will find the application folder check on both days of the fair in the Audimax: 10 am to 1 pm and 2 to 4 pm.